Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Done Waiting

Well, here it is 8 days since my last post. There are many times in this process I need to walk away from thinking about it "out loud". I am however unable to silence it inside. There are times I am unable to think about much else other than the fact that I want to go bring my son home now. I want to see his face in person. I want to hold his hand. I want to see him playing with his brother and sister. I want to be the one tucking him in at night. I want to know he is healthy and not going hungry.

Peanut and Bug would have a comment or two on all those "wants".

Don't you hate it when your own words come back to haunt you?!

I would simply love to be doing all the above, soon.

Mostly because he has waited way too long.

Thank you for praying for us all.
M

No comments: