Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Momma-in-waiting

I would like to introduce you to a friend I have had the privilege to make in this blogging world. Sarah and her husband have been through some very tough times in the past few weeks in their journey to become parents. It is one Papa and I understand very well.

My heart just aches for them. I can't wait until the day I get to see a picture of Sarah holding her child. Having walked the road they are walking right now, I can say that it WILL happen. God knows their child, the timing just isn't right for THEIR child to be placed in their arms.

Please stop over at Bunches of Burches, keep them in your prayers and leave them a comment of support. It is an incredible feeling to know there are others out there sharing in your journey! ( for that matter you could leave me a comment, too!! lol)

Also, check out the calender on the side of my blog they are selling to raise funds! Very cute!!

M

No comments: