Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update and weather

We heard on Friday the Thai SW will work to get the necessary documents to submit to USCIS in Thailand for us. Unfortunately, the documents will need to be sent to the US/our agency and then back to Thailand but that seems par for the course at this point.

We, of course, have no timetable for the wait. Still.

On another note, we have some friends on a cruise of Asia right now. I received an email today saying they are in Vietnam and she says it is "very hot and hot and hot"!! There is not breeze and high humidity. The crazy part is they will be in Bangkok on Tues and Wednesday. We actually thought we would end up being able to be there at the same time! These sweet friends live in IL so it will be some time before they meet our new son. They were also the first to meet our Bug as they met Papa at the airport when we picked up Bug. It would have been very special to meet them in Thailand.

My sweet friend was actually silly enough to ask me in the email if there was anything I wanted her to pick up while she was in Thailand. LOL

I answered with 2 simple words-- MY SON!!!!!!!!

I love ya, L!!


M

No comments: