Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pictures tomorrow!

Finalizing tomorrow!!!! We are all very excited. It is very different going to court to finalize with an older child. Jet is very aware of what we are doing and grasps at least a portion of the importance of it. I believe it will bring him a measure of peace in his comfort level as a member of our family!

Outfits were picked out tonight! We will most definitely be making a statement!!

I will get pics up tomorrow late afternoon after my 2 daycare babies go home!

Check back!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

YEAH!!!! Finally we can get a glimps of this sweet boy!!!!! Congratulations! We meet Monday for our final home visit, then we start the process to finalize. Yippee!

Arena Mom said...

Awesome! Congrats...can't wait to see pix!

Angie said...

OK...it's tomorrow's tomorrow! I can't wait!!

Kam said...

Bless you, sweet friend. It was so funny...I was vacuuming yesterday and thought of how you could be at the courthouse right then finalizing Jet's adption. I prayed for you all and wished I could be a fly on the wall! Then, like a minute later, I heard my phone go "ding dong" with an email. It was from you {I think of FB} where you were encouraging me since we found an attorney for Joel. You're so precious. I'm so blessed to know you.

rosemary said...

Congratulations!! So happy for all of you but THRILLED TO DEATH for Jet I pray this truly blesses him with peace and security in his heart.

Maci Miller said...

Wow! Just checking in to see how your family is doing and see you are finalizing already! Funny how fast it goes, huh? We will be doing the same in just a couple months. Big congrats and hope Jet enjoys his time with his family on his big day!

chaniemom said...

Can't wait to see those photos and meet you in person someday!