Thursday, April 16, 2009

Munchkin #3

He would be with us at this time. If there had been no increased violence in the protests. If the DSDW social worker would have still met with us. If we had gone anyway.

Many ifs. Trying hard not to think about those. Focusing on the here and now. And the fact our son will be home.

I stumbled across this yesterday....God knew I needed this. I adore Blessed Mother Teresa, always have. I have heard versions of this before but never from the mouth of someone like her.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Please pray we hear today that we are able to travel to the next meeting scheduled for May6th. I can't imagine waiting all weekend before we might hear something.


Ellie said...

I'm SOO sorry! Praying for you and your sweet munchkin #3!

Kam said...

Hoping and praying with you and for you!

Kelly said...

No, don't think "if only". You made the right decision for your family. He will be ready for you in May, and the time will be right. Your son is safe, the money will not be something to worry about, the other children can enjoy some summertime with grandparents... it sounds perfect. Maybe I'll have to get another box together and keep you guessing as to when you'll receive it to keep you focused on something else. Still thinking of you everyday