Sunday, June 7, 2009

My 1st Blog Award!!


I have seen many blog awards on other blogs as I wander around reading others stories. But never one as ADORABLE as this one!!

My friend, Sarah, from Bunches of Burches, gave me this award. She and her hubby have been trying to grow their family with many trials and struggles along the way. They were just chosen by a birthmom for a little one due in November! Please pray things go well for all involved in this baby's life.

Here are the rules:

Post this cute award to your blog.
Link the person from whom you received the award.
Nominate as many blogs as you'd like.
Leave a comment on their blog telling them how adorable they are!!

I nominate:

Kam @ Faith, Family, and Adoption Kam, Jason and their 2 adorable girls are waiting for a little boy to join their family from Thailand.

Ellie @ Little Lily Ellie, Eric and their brood of 3 cutie-pies are waiting for an official referral of their daughter, Lily from Thailand.

Molly @ Motherhood and Musings My beautiful sister blogs here, occasionally! and pics of my scrumptious niece and nephew can be seen.

Kelly @ The Dawson Diaries Kelly and Brian have 4 beautiful girls and are very interested in adopting one day!

2 comments:

Kam said...

Megan, just got your comment! Are you the sweetest girly I know, or what? I've been in the ER all night with the hubs...another kidney stone bless his heart. We are finally home and he is comfortable. Praise the Lord. Praying he will pass it quickly.

Thanks for the award! You seriously are the sweetest! And I love, love the new blog look! So patriotic!

Have a great week!

Ellie said...

Thanks so much, Megan! I love your new look! Perfect for heading into July!