Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Angel of God 2x

A prayer we pray every morning and night is:

Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here,
Ever this day(night) be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide.

We change the day/night depending on when we are praying it. For at least a year now, we have prayed two Angel Of God prayers at each time. One is for Munchkin #3 since his day is our night and vice versa we say the opposite for him.

It is a constant reminder for us that we have a member of our family missing. It helps me to picture him at that moment, what he might be doing, to validate the fact I do have a 3rd child. His journey to us is almost over. The new pics make it so real, too.

I look forward to the day or night in the very near future (I pray!) where we might pray ONE Angel of God prayer, all together!!

M

No comments: