Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Answers

We need some answers.

We chatted with our travel agent last Friday, to ask if airfare had changed since early January. Fortunately, it has not. However, he reiterated the need to have at least 10 days notice for reasonably priced airfare. And the airfare will be going up in April and May. It always does he says.

So we need to know by Saturday. This Saturday. As in 3 days from now. March 7th.

Otherwise it will not be until April. At least. (I had to add this, cause who knows, really)

I did not ask what the airfare will go up to. I didn't want to know. I didn't want to think about NOT having my son home by then.

Chances of knowing by this Saturday? It really isn't 3 days, as it is Thursday day in Thailand right now. 11:12am to be exact. Only 1 1/2 days.

And we need answers from 2 different groups in those 1 1/2 days. First one, then the other. Not even simultaneously.

My mind works WAY too much on this stuff. But it is night time, munchkins are sleeping, dog is snoring, hubby is working. Night time is the worst for me, the thinking, frustration, sadness can overwhelm me so easily at this time of each day.

I need answers. Anyone??

M

No comments: